09 April 2013



I guess if you haven't seen Finding Nemo then this quote may not sound like a lot. But if you have then you'll know that these words from Dory mark the moment in the movie when your eyes tear up, more than a little. 

I've got two go to movies for when I'm feeling a bit blah and need a (slightly teary) smile - Finding Nemo and Love Actually. I've watched both more times than I can count. Luckily the husband loves them too. We watched Finding Nemo with the step-sons again recently, on a lazy sunny afternoon. It reminded me that it really is as close to a perfect movie as you can get. 

The font is a a nice, simple hand drawn one - and it's free (yay!). It was made by Elsie from A Beautiful Mess (on her iPad!). It's called Tall 'n Skinny and you can get it here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful words.

    Love Actually is one of my go to movies too but I haven't watched Nemo is quite some time. Thank you for the lovely reminder.

    I hope all is well and most importantly safe with you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.