20 August 2010

Super Stationery Swap Surprise!






























A little while ago I signed up for the Calico & Co Stationery swap.  It was organised by the fabulous (I think I use that word way too much, but I always mean it, I do!) Amanda Fuller who, by the way, has just launched her own fresh stationery line (you can have a look at her Etsy shop here).  Amanda has got to be the best swap host I have ever encountered, seriously - she gives great information and clearly cares about every participant and wants them to have a fabulous swap.

So the other day I was a wee bit excited when my swap package from the wonderfully talented (I'd say fabulously talented, but I'm rationing myself here...) Melinda arrived.  Melinda has her own line of fabric greeting cards (under the lovely name 'Here We Go Loopy Lou') and I am now the lucky owner of some!  I adore them!



























































3 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily! You have photographed them so beautifully too! I am glad you love them. Melinda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be a pedant, but it's stationery with an 'E'. Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so right Emma! I always make that mistake - how mortifying! Spelling has been changed now :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.