02 July 2010

On Vacation




















I'll be cruising the Adriatic and exploring a little of Italy over the next 2 weeks so I apologise in advance for the lack of posts.  I've got some Flickr Finds and Etsy Spotlights lined up though so there will be lots of pretty pictures and handmade goodies to enjoy while I'm away!

On a side note, this is our first ever cruise (and we are the most unlikely cruisers).  I've done a stack of research and opinion seems to be quite clearly divided between 'The whole ship got food poisoning/sea sickness/tack overload' and 'Best holiday of my life!'. So I am approaching it with both excitement and a considerable amount of trepidation. You'll soon hear how it all goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.