17 July 2010

European Vacation: The Cruise

Well, as you may have noticed...I'm back!  Hurrah!

Our holiday was wonderful - the big boat was surprisingly fabulous (husband is totally into the whole cruising concept now, I'm hoping this means I can start buying clothes from the Celine cruise collection...) and the few days in Italy either side were rather relaxing (and delicious!).

Once I get through the piles and piles of washing (amazing how much mess a two week family holiday can generate) and sort out my fuzzy jet-lagged brain I'll be doing some holiday post-mortem posts.

In the meantime, here are some of my favourite pics to get you in the mood (you can see more here).  The first two are from Venice, the third was taken from a speed boat off the coast of Dubrovnik, and the last is from Tarquina where we stopped for lunch on the way to Rome airport.
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than you could possibly imagine. Really! Thank you.